Skybound Wealth Management are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to work in our office in Sheffield near Meadowhall.
As a leading global financial services company, we have been providing lifestyle financial planning advice to clients around the world for almost 20 years. With offices in the UK, Switzerland, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and USA we are looking after over 10,000 international clients, managing over $1bn AUM.
We are looking to add to the centralised Marketing team based in our Sheffield office. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive with a strong background in copywriting and social media to develop their skills.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your role will involve:
- Producing creative copy for a range of purposes such as technical documents, landing pages, blog posts, press releases, emails and newsletters
- Keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Developing creative and engaging social media strategies
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Updating websites for all divisions within the Group
- Taking the lead on the Group’s content calendar
- Overseeing, planning and delivering content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Asana
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Recommending improvements to increase performance
- Liaising with regional teams to plan and execute organic campaigns across relevant social media platforms
- Providing regular reports and campaign analysis to key stakeholders
You will have the following key skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing environment
- Excellent copywriting skills across a range of mediums
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Asana, Later etc.
- Understanding of how to implement and optimise social media trends to generate the highest possible reach across all digital channels and platforms
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Understanding of photo editing software and social media campaign builders.
- Video editing and animation software skills would be an advantage
- Experience of hosting webinars or online events would be an advantage
- A pro-active and independent approach, with an ability to assume responsibility for tasks